Field Service Engineer Automation
Sidel is looking for Automation Field Service Engineer ( FSE )
- Perform Installation, start‐up,
commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites,
specialized on Automation.
Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after
sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites.
Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer
- Test and evaluate equipment: performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules
and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing
Report to the ISM for team site
- Experience in Beverage
Industries possibly on Aseptic application
- Familiar with installation and
commissioning activities on equipment
communication skills and leadership