Sidel Matrix filler
Accurate and effective hygienic control
SIDEL MATRIX FILLER SF100 FM
With vortex volume flow meter control and contactless filling, the Sidel MatrixTM SF100 FM is ideal for your high-efficiency still water production that provides optimal quality while maintaining hygiene and preventing beverage loss.
- Enhanced food safety: Stainless steel AISI 316L for all components in contact with your beverage
- Production flexibility: PET bottle sizes ranging from 200 ml to 3.5 L, with modular design for future technologies
- Optimum uptime: 30 % reduction in changeover and maintenance downtime
- Sustainable solution: Reduced filler enclosure and servomotors reduce resource consumption
- Hygiene improvement through volume control and contactless filling
- Automatic dummy bottles: Safer, easier cleaning procedures
- Automatic bottle changeover improves uptime
Compact integrated cleaning system ensures quicker cleaning of your SF100 FM filler within a closed loop. Integrated into the filling skid, it optimises space and lowers resource use, resulting in an energy and chemicals reduction of up to 70%.
Splashing simulation Splashing simulation Sidel's splashing simulations ensures that you avoid splashing and maintain your filler environment safety. Data gathered helps you optimise your packaging design, filling cycle and equipment sizes.
Get an integrated blow-fill-cap solution with the Sidel Combi.
Integrate our highly accurate filler into the most smart, all-in-one Water solution with the Sidel Super Combi.
SIDEL MATRIX FILLER SF300 FM
World-class sparkling water is characterised by minimal altering of the taste profile and long-lasting bubbles. With magnetic flow meters, the Sidel MatrixTM SF300 FM offers high-precision output with the utmost accuracy and automatic bottle changeovers.
- No vertical bottle movement prevents bottles jams increasing efficiency
- Consistent high accuracy: Magnetic or mass flow meters for optimal volume
- Optimal hygiene: Reduced filling environment, less water/chemical consumption for cleaning
- Cost efficiency: 30% less maintenance downtime, efficient servomotors and reduced electrical consumption for lower TCO
- Production flexibility: Automatic dummy bottles for safer and quicker cleaning.
- Automatic bottle changeover and double-neck handling available for reduced downtime
The Sidel MatrixTM Carbonator SM100 incorporates deaeration, carbonation and water storage into a single modular system that ensures high end-beverage quality with reduced CO2 consumption.
Sidel Blendfill combines all the benefits of the Sidel Sidel Matrix SM100 carbonator and the Sidel Matrix SF300 FM filler into a single system that offers improved performance at lower costs. It allows for consistent carbonation via a beverage tank that also serves as a filler tank, reducing physical footprint as well as water and CO2 usage.