Sidel delivers a complete packaging approach, from preform and packaging design all the way through to production and ongoing packaging optimisation to achieve a high quality heat-resistant (HR) bottle:
- Optimised preforms: Created with specific bi-orientation ratio and thickness
- Innovative bottles: Combining customer specifications and proven Sidel technical features
- High PET crystallinity: Precise preform heating process
- Perfect stretching: Precise pre-blowing and rapid pressure rise
- Production consistency: Efficient mould heating and reliable regulation
Staying ahead with innovative packaging
Sidel is continuously innovating its packaging and offering new opportunities beyond traditional bottle designs. Traditional HR PET bottles feature vacuum panels to absorb volume variations between hot and cold conditions. With Sidel, you can even create lightweight and heat-set HR PET bottles without panels, leading to significant cost savings.