PACKAGING PROCESS ENGINEER
The Packaging Process Engineer configures and adjusts the process settings of the blowing machines (SBO) in order to produce our customers packaging, following the technical characteristics defined in the different customer specifications.
- Assign to Packaging Process Expertise activities in customers site, but also in the Packaging Feasibility, you ensure the development of the process parameters of blowing, on different machines (Matrix, Universal, among others), on different processes (SBO, Predis, Actis, among others), or different applications (standard, CSD, CHP, among others);
- Be the guarantor of the quality of the articles produced, while respecting the specifications of the customer;
- Use laboratory equipment’s and know, how to extract data;
- Read, analyze and understand Packaging specifications vs Packaging design;
- Conduct external or internal development tests, on blowing machine in the Feasibility facility;
- Contribute and explain when needed, the change proposals of shapes, or molds, based on a solid analysis of the results;
- Issue, following the tests, and customer interventions, a detailed report including an analysis of the problems encountered, the solutions made, and the results obtained.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor in fields such as mechanics, electrical engineering, automatism, plastics processing;
- Technical English required;
- Other language would be a plus.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on blowing machine;
- Knowledge of PET and other materials (packaging, forming, bottle, cork, labels...);
Knowledge of the manufacturing process, filling or labelling of the bottle;
- Rigor, spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Curiosity, teamwork, organization, creativity;