Having trouble with multiple End of Line flow constraints?
With 50 years of experience in providing comprehensive palletizing systems for the Food, Home and Personal care markets, Sidel can help you secure the multiple configurations and interfaces required, for effective End of Line processes.
With a comprehensive solution portfolio: holistic provider with concrete answers to End of Line complexity and diversity, including:
- Central palletizing cells with multi-infeed/outfeed options
- Management of peripherals: interlayers, empty/full pallet, case/pallet conveyors, labelers/printers/readers, pallet stretch wrapping
- Connection to storage facilities with AGV/LGV solutions
With the latest technologies: market-leading portfolio and know-how offering:
- Design expertise ensuring correct layouts and configurations for managing all flows with a clear focus on safety, footprint optimization and ergonomics
- Wide palletizing portfolio covering all technologies (layer-by-layer, robotics or cobotics)
- Leader in the implementation of collaborative robotics in palletizing applications, enabling 100% human/machine interaction.
Industrial IT proficiency: cutting edge IT development and programming enabling:
- Connection to customer ERP systems for stock management, traceability and supply chain needs
- Production order management and line supervision
- Creation of pallet patterns autonomously, in less than 2 minutes from the HMI thanks to PalDesigner® configuration and simulation tool
Interested in learning more, check out our palletizing portfolio of solutions: