The Assembly operator, accordingly to company procedures and lean methodology, has to assemble and test the components/groups/modules of an equipment and contribute to all the activities performed in the workshop. Through experience and training, apply new skills in order to cover different requirements The Assembly & Test Operator will report to the Assembly & Testing manager in Parma.
- Assembly & Test machine performances at Sidel production plant according to safety rules and
standards defined, highlighting possible improvements and dangerous or unsafe behaviors
- Maintain his workplace clean and well organized applying 5 S methodology
- Perform the activities following routings and the standard work provided.
- Track with the relative modules and forms the follow up of activities
- Highlight any deviation from the standard time putting in evidence the cause and propose actions
to solve the issues
- Ensure machine proper Assembly & Test within the available time and guarantee the requested
quality of all the activities performed
- Support and contribute to the initiatives of continuous improvements applying Lean methodology.
Compile properly control cards and final testing report
- Forklift License
- Technical educational
background is preferred
- Assembly experience