Santa Maria da Feira
Sidel is looking for a self-directed and detail oriented procurement Specialist to join up our Procurement Team based in Santa Maria da Feira. A successful Procurement Buyers have an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems with analytical thinking. They’ve got good organizational skills and
experience with working as part of a team.
- Procurement Buyer Duties and Responsibilities:
To accomplish their primary goal of arranging the purchase of goods that an organization requires, Procurement Buyers perform many tasks.
- Identify Purchasing Needs:
Procurement Buyers determine the purchasing needs of the organization. They work with other
parts of the organization to forecast demand and evaluate inventory levels, and take orders from
within the organization.
- Inventory Management:
Procurement Buyers are responsible for the management of the inventory if request. They carefully monitor deliveries and any past due shipments.
- Supplier Management:
Procurement Buyers build relationships with suppliers and manage their performance. They conduct routine supplier business reviews, evaluating supplier performance and compliance with
specific tools for quality and delivery
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, economics or equivalent.
- Deep understanding and professional experience with Purchasing process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions
- In-depth knowledge SAP platforms
- English good, written and spoken