Field Commissioning Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Commissioning Engineer specialized in mechanic and who will performs internal and external qualifications of prototypes and Pre-series. In addition, the Field Commissioning Engineer performs technical assistance during and after the warranty period. Finally, a good understanding of the customers' needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
Field Commissioning Engineer is part of Sensitive Qualification & Technical Support Team.The job takes place mainly at customer's site. Main activities:
- execution onsite of installation/start up/commissioning/ of prototypes and pre-series of Filler equipments manufactured in Sidel production plants.
- validate internally and externally the introduction of modifications and variants and new products in the portfolio. Main target for this profile will be the competences
- increase your competences on all the Fillers and SSC equipments, trade equipments while growing the local resources to the expected level of expertise
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Foreign language as per regional allocation is a
- 5 years at least of technical assistance, field or
service experience onsite
- knowledge of beverage technology: combi/stand
alone technology (blowing, labelling, filling)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills