Quality inspectors are very important to the quality of the factory, Not only to control the quality of incoming parts from suppliers, but also to provide process parameters, process control and final inspection for Heavy Parts' manufacturing process.
- Responsible for checking all outsourced parts, manufacturing outsourced parts, in-process processing and final inspection materials for compliance with drawing requirements.
- Be responsible for UD and label operation in SAP system as required.
- Responsible for handling nonconforming materials according to process, including system and material.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of measuring equipment and tools in QC Room.
- Responsible for the maintenance of 5S in the QC Room.
- Assist QC supervisor to complete other related tasks.
- 2-3 years' experience in
inspection or precision machining.
- Strong ability of picture reading and judgment.
- Familiar with general measuring tools: calipers, micrometers, dial gauges,
lever gauges, height gauges, racing gauges, thread gauges, etc.
- Experience with CMM and other measuring equipment.
- Proficient in office software.
- Strong learning ability and communication skills.