Director Group Continuous Improvement (M/W)
“Do you have a passion for Quality & Continous Improvement ?” Why not consider joining our Quality & CI team!
The Group Continuous Improvement director is an highly strategic role instrumental in raising quality & CI standards and improving the customer experience of some of the best-known brands in the world. This transversal position involves working together across functions and offers a high level of exposure among leaders.
The role reports to the Vice President of Group Quality & Continuous Improvement.
- Your mission will be to oversee and drive continuous improvement
initiatives within the organization. This role plays a crucial part in
enhancing efficiency, reducing waste, and improving overall performance across
departments and processes.
- You will define
and implement, in collaboration with the other functions, the continuous
improvement strategies and programs. This role focuses on optimizing processes,
enhancing quality, reducing costs, and driving a culture of continuous
- The Group Continuous Improvement Director plays
a critical role in fostering a culture of continuous improvement, which can
lead to enhanced competitiveness, increased customer satisfaction, and improved
financial performance for the organization or group of companies.
- Develop and align the continuous improvement strategy with the organization's overall goals and objectives
- Collaborate with other senior leaders to ensure buy-in and commitment to continuous improvement initiatives
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives and ensure that teams are empowered to make improvements
- Analyse data and identify opportunities for improvement, implementing solutions to drive process efficiencies and reduce waste
- Define and develop academies for Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Supervise and support continuous improvement action plan definition and implementation for each function, securing consistency of expected results at Group level.
- Lead or facilitate root cause analysis activities to identify the underlying causes of problems and implement corrective actions
- Consolidate and summarise data, alert and escalate any blocking points
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, encouraging employees at all levels to participate
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to ensure that process changes maintain or enhance product/service quality
- Support implementation of best practices and standards for quality management
- Support definition, update and guarantee the accessibility of Quality & CI KPIs
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging trends, and new methodologies in continuous improvement
- Encourage ongoing professional development for self and the team
- English mandatory
- French/Italian is a plus
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/IT.
- Technical background with knowledge of our products (for internal candidates)
- Quality Management knowhow
- Quality and CI methodologies knowhow
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and other quality/CI methodologies
- Project management skills
- Good technical understanding
- Data analysis and KPI management
- Experience in process design
- Structured, process-oriented work approach
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels including GLT meetings
- Pro-active attitude (ability to monitor progress and address issues ahead of time)
- Ability to influence and negotiate at different levels
- Ability to work independently and lead cross-functional teams