Process Quality and HSE Manager
To ensure Quality Standards, Safety at work, and Environment rules application. To manage and supervise the company work method.
- Ensures the application of Quality and Environment
Managing Systems by promoting the right behaviour to the other Managers in
- Collect information in order to achieve the quality
targets, by supporting and promoting the policy for quality, environment and
- Supports the Board during Safety Re-Examination
by providing the reports necessary to evaluate SGQ and SGA effectiveness and helps the Safety Representative issuing
the report about the Safety Managing System.
- Coordinate the relations among the different
departments of the company by creating internal link procedures and
controlling their application together with the other Managers in the company
- Create and keep updated the company work processes
- Create both the Manuals "Sistemi di Gestione" and "Modello Organizzativo 231" according
to the approved Quality, Safety and Environment policy, also involving
professionals of this field together with the IT Manager
- Implement the work processes in the software system
- Coordinates the collection of information
from the Company Managers about the corrective actions to be done to obtain
the complete observance of the agreed system standards and informs the Board
about any issue.
- Fill in "Formulario RifiutI"
related to waste disposal and coordinates the activities accordingly.
- Keep all documents related to the
distribution of DPI, DUVRI, to periodic visits, building evacuation tests,
medical visits, maintenance and safety registers, Manuals related to Safety
- Promote and plan trainings about
- Be in charge as RSPP.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Degree in Scientific Subjects
- 40-hours course for Quality System Evaluators,
courses Modules A-B-C (ref. State-Regions Conference Agreement dated
26/01/2006 for the position of RSPP)