Quality & Continuous Improvement Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Quality & Continuous Improvement (QCI) Engineer with the objective to enhance the customer experience through implementation of Kaizen, TPM, and Lean methodology to minimize margin degradation through operational excellence across Sidel’s complete portfolio.
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping on all Sidel processes to accelerate our Time-to-Resolve Customer problems.
- Use FMEA methodology from Lessons Learned to hold Sidel organization accountable for zero repeat failures.
- Represent the Americas region in Global Quality initiatives such as the Quality Big Ticket Program
- Serve as liaison with Regional and Global Product Support on strategic and complex Equipment and Services Projects.
- Partner with TPM and Digital organizations to empower EPM team to close projects OTIF and under budget.
- Put sustainable mechanisms in place to drive continuous improvement in the existing Customer Experience (CX) process.
- Audit Equipment pre-FAT and onsite during installation as internal governance to ensure zero quality defects in manufacturing and installation phases.
- Excellent reporting and strict accountability of existing SOP, CIL, and other process to drive behaviours of operational excellence with the Sidel organization
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor’s degree engineering or Associate degrees in mechanic, automation, maintenance or mechatronics;
- Fluent level of English is a must; Spanish, Italian and/or French is an advantage.
- Knowledge / experience in Aseptic or Sidel Super Combi Complete Line Portfolio is a plus
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in the beverage or packaging industry;
- 5-10 years of experience in field and/or plant maintenance activities;
- Technical subject matter expertise on Mechanical, Automation, Electrical and strong capacity to train and coach.
- Availability to travel > 50% to support strategic Customer Projects (including some International travels)