Lead Project Manager Execution
For the assigned sub-region / Projects: Drive day to day new Equipment Project Management operations from order intake (OI) to project closing (CPA), in compliance with Sidel processes, including on-site activities; Ensure deliverables are being met to stakeholders’ satisfaction; Manage the assigned Team to accomplish the functional mission, developing their competence. Support the Team in resolving escalated conflicts and eliminate Roadblocks.
- Accountable for S-Q-C-D Projects deliverables for the assigned sub-region / new Equipment Projects:
- (S) H&SE - the required Health & Safety, Environmental standards are being met. H&SE plan and mitigation in place prior executing field activities at the Customers’ site.
- (Q) Quality - Projects deliverables are being met to defined specifications at the first time. Project scope and specifications are clearly defined. Final deliverables are understood, agreed and accepted by Stakeholder.
- (C) Cost - Project deliverables are being completed within the project baselined cost, including on-site activities
- (D) Delivery - deliverables are being completed within the project schedule timelines
- Regulatory - all required statutory and regulatory conditions are being met, including Sidel corporate values, governance and processes.
- Risk – Ensure risk assessment and response plan is in place for critical projects. Accountable to drive risk management and mitigation.
- Change - Support the Team in managing scope changes without affecting the baselined objectives and benefits. Leads conflicts.
- Performance - Ensure progress is being achieved at the expected cost. Stakeholders’ satisfaction is being met
- Team – Manage the assigned team, driving the relevant competence development and utilisation. Allocate resources to accomplish the functional mission. Support and eliminate Roadblocks.
- Reporting - regular and timely reporting to the Stakeholders. Drive Technical issues escalation follow up calls with Global Product Support.
- Data management – monitor and ensure all Sidel Project systems are regularly updated, such as SAP milestones, GIB, SINCRO, OPD, etc.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good level of English
Required experience and skills:
- 5 years’ experience in Project Management of capital projects, Excellence in Project Management.
- Experience in the beverage industry as a plus.
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio and Systems design as a plus
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning scope, challenges and difficulties
- Knowledge of Project financials
- Travel up to 40% in international environment