Lead Project Manager Proposals SEAP
Lead the project management (precontracting) activities. Ensure full compliance with Sidel processes and that deliverables are being met to stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- For the team in scope (Proposal/ Precontracting), lead the team and monitor that project deliverables are being met to defined specifications within the project's base-lined cost, customer specifications and scheduled timelines.
- Ensure leadership, provide direction, evaluate, and develop a team of project managers to achieve the established budget, quality and customer satisfaction goals.
- Monitor projects risks and act to anticipate or manage internal and external conflicts and crisis.
- Promote continuous improvement initiatives and mindset in order to improve productivity, quality and resource allocation.
Education & Languages:
- Graduation in Engineering or equivalent Certifications
- Good Level of English
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- 10+ years of relevant project management experience. Proven track record of team leadership. Mentoring expertise.
- PMI Certification is a plus