Global PM Supply Lead
We are looking for a Global PM Supply Lead. The resource will manage customer's projects by coordinating the local Equipment Supply Team in the different Production Centers.
project planning & milestones.
- Update physical progress of the projects.
- Project incurred cost compared to total initial costs, correlated with physical
progress and timeline.
- Monitor physical progress compared to milestones and project
timeline with a detailed impact on the overall project delivery date.
- Montior number of
equipments that are delivered in time, in full and at the right quality level
compared to agreed timeline of the project.
priority of leading cross factory projects to follow each customer's project. Overall project planning & milestones such as cost compared to
frozen budget, progress v/s milestones, OTIF of project and OTIF@FAT.
project management / Supply chain experience.
- Experience in project management
in a technical and international environment.
- Experience in project, cost
reduction, quality improvement and team management.
- Broad understanding of the
Beverage Machine Industry.
- Flexible attitude, well organized and good
cooperation skills. Fluent in English in writing and oral. Communicative.