Project Support Services LATAM
Act as the Regional Key User for QTC-S process and tools, as well as ensure compliance with other Sidel internal rules and procedures specific to the Services projects activities.
Ensure proper interface between Local project management (single or multi site basis), Regional Services Controlling organization, and After Sales Organization.
Act as an interface with Lead PM, Sr PM for KPI and other key initiative data gathering.
Generally assists Project Managers in offers and order fulfillment as required and for back-up purposes.
- Process: Train process users and ensure basic project controlling and compliance according to the QTC-S process
- Tools: Involved in the training and collect feedback on potential improvement/creation of all services project tools
- KPI: Gather data, help analyze and prepare summary for all tracked indicators
- Pre-contracting: Besides the LC/LI/Mold business areas, is involved in Packaging & Design Dvpt / Mold / Lab offer coordination as required
- Order fulfilment: Assist PMs for PO / Offer checks, intra-company POs, external invoicing, logistics, SAP as required
- Order fulfilment: Support the PM in administering projects in P&DD as required and for back-up purposes
- Provide general assistance to the PM team including additional functions as part of this new mandate
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Solid Project Administration or Assistance background or equivalent fields
- Experience in Project Coordination with SIDEL a plus
- Basic knowledge about bank mechanisms & flows
- Basic knowledge about Incoterms, logistics (packing/customs)
- Basic knowledge about legal aspects (contractual terms)
- Basic controlling & process knowledge
Key Leadership Behavior
- Process Management
- Self Knowledge
- Peer Relationships
- Action Orientated
- Dealing with Change