Project Manager Packaging & Tooling
Implement day-to-day Project Management operations from project launch to project closing, including on-site activities management where applicable.
Execute project deliverables within the project's base-lined cost, customer specifications and scheduled timelines for standard projects.
Perform Closing Project Analysis and identify and share Key Learnings with all involved internal stakeholders.
Contribute to the monitoring of project risks and act to anticipate internal and external conflicts and crisis.
- Understand customer needs, develop & present Packaging and Molds solutions Levels 1 & 2, Level 3/4 with Regional Pkg Expert's support
- Evaluate technical feasibility and risks of a Pkg/Molds project accompany customer during trials, seeks support from RPE as required
- Execute Pkg/molds project following the QTC‐S process (molds, trials launch). Level 3/4 complexity with RPE's support
- Responsible for the Quality, Cost, Delivery (timeline) of the projects from Pre contracting to project closure
- Manage project crisis and plan for a course of action in conjunction with all project stakeholders, including RPE's support for most critical issues
- "Go‐to" PM for general support to PMS and ASM about Packaging and Mold troubleshooting (L1/2), L3/4 with RPE's supporT
- Support After Sales on the front line and help track Pkg/Molds opportunities to new and small customers
- Provide accurate, up‐to‐date project information to ensure reporting is properly completed
- Manage coordination of on‐site technicians
- Manage Health Safety Environment & Security (HSE&S) coordination plan Education Qualifications
- Propose additional Services Products when required to secure project success and to maximize customer satisfaction
Ex: On‐site molds/perso evaluation and proposition to repair or replace molds (depending on their condition)
- Alongside the RPE and LPM, communicate with Product Managers for updates, new Mold/Tooling developments, applications and technology
- 5+ years experience with project management activities and strong technical expertise
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering document such as packaging and mold assembly dwg
- Confirmed Experience in Blowing, Packaging and Tooling Portfolio
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, CRM and SAP