Project Manager Electrical Engineering
The automation & control project manager (pre-sale) is responsible of the electrical quotation of all the engineering and equipment projects. He will also provide assistance to the pre-sale team during the elaboration of project offers.
- Evaluate the technical data (automation & control) of each offer.
- Make sure that all the data supplied from the customer are sufficient for the offer elaboration and find any missing information.
- Prepare the quotation documents for electrical installation when needed.
- Provide technical support to the sale's team and participate to customer's meeting when needed.
- Keep contact with supplier for update pricing and new technology available.
- Execute financial and technical review after project completion and adjust the quotation tools and pricing accordingly.
- Transfer quotation information to the execution team
- Electrical engineering degree or 3 years of experience in project management.
- Automation & control experience in the packaging industry.
- Knowledge of the electrical component used in the packaging industry (PLC, VFD, HMI, sensors and power distribution equipment).
- Knowledge of the electrical applicable law for Mexico
- English (spoken & written)