Monthly Report Control
Internal logistic tasks
- Support the Project Manager Execution in the preparation and execution of the on-site activities for the assigned New Equipment Projects.
- Own and drive the update of Sidel on-site activities tools, such as SINCRO, SAP, CRM and PMTool.
- Manage JPC in CRM for internal FSEs.
- Manage internal and external FSE invoices, to be consistent with PPP file.
- Support the Project Manager Execution in scheduling (request) certified Field resources based on PPP update.
- Collect all required documentation to prepare & handover ISM Hand-book to the Installation Site Manager before site activities commence.
- Manage on-time in-full FSE invitation letters and VISA follow up, such as validity and renewal.
- Activate Control risks security measures for risk level 2 and 3 countries.
- Back office Support to the Installation Site Manager for logistics and administrative tasks
- Good level of english
- Engineering bachelor
- Experience in the beverage industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus
- Ability to operate SAP ERP system
- MS Office proficiency
- Travel up to 20%