Project Manager Execution MEA
United Arab Emirates
Sidel is looking for a Project Manager Execution (PME), part of the EPM Organization reporting to the Lead Project Manager Execution (LPME), who will be responsible for;
1. Driving day to day new Equipment Project Management operations from order intake (OI) to project closing (CPA), including on-site activities management.
2. Ensure deliverables are being achieved at the expected cost and to stakeholders’ satisfac-tion.
3. Ensure safe working conditions.
4. Ensure safety standards.
5. Develop continuous improvement/initiatives.
6. Demonstrate Key Leadership Behaviours.
- Accountable for S-Q-C-D Projects deliverables
for the assigned new Equipment Projects:
- (S) HSE&S - Required Health, Safety,
Environmental & Safety Standards are being met. H&SE plan in place
prior to the start of project.
- (Q) Quality - Deliverables are being met to
defined specifications from the first time. Project scope and specifications
are clearly defined.
- (C) Cost - Project deliverables, including
on-site activities are being completed within the project baselined cost.
- (D) Delivery - Deliverables are being completed
within the project schedule timelines/milestones.
- Ensure all required statutory and regulatory
conditions are being met, including Sidel corporate values, governance and processes.
- Ensure risk assessment and response plan are in
place for critical projects. Accountable to drive risk management and
- Manage, support and coach the assigned team,
driving the relevant competence development & utilisation. Eliminate
roadblocks for team.
- Support the Team in managing scope changes
without affecting the baselined objectives and benefits, resolve conflicts.
- Regular and timely reporting to the
Stakeholders. Drive Technical issues escalation follow up calls with Global
- Monitor and ensure all Sidel Project systems are
regularly updated, such as SAP milestones, PM Tool, SINCRO, AMP and OPD.
- Achieving Yearly KPIs.
Level of Education and Languages:
- BSc Engineering, Master’s degree or Equivalent
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Fluent level of English is a must
- French language skills are mandatory
- Arabic language skills will be an added advantage
Required experience and
- 5 years’ experience and proven track record in
Project Management of capital projects
- Experience in the beverage industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio and Systems design
is a plus
- Knowledge of installation and commissioning
scope and challenges
- Knowledge of project financials
- Availability to travel up to 40%