Engineering Project Manager
The project Manager is in charge for complete project management for engineering Services/activities and/or Execution projects in FHPC fields, from early stages of the project up to final reception and industrial start-up.
- Manage all interfaces between internal and external suppliers /stakeholders.
- Define with accuracy and predictability tasks, planning and outputs of the missions.
- Coordinate Studies and execution, if any, for each project/mission. Define technical specifications and limits of supply for all equipment, and activities and coordinate activities of all parties.
- Supervise and validate/criticize specifications/Tenders for contractors and/or from customers
- Supervise and validate/criticize/Quotes and contact contractors for pricing/bidding process.
- Define jointly with head of Mechanical engineering design office and/or heads of other department work/job/tasks to be done/allocated and final documents to be delivered
- Follow all projects allocated to him during studies and/or execution.
- Organize and lead tests
- Organize installation reception and trainings/support the Installation Site Manager during preparation and execution of the on-site activities of the project.
- Manage project crisis and plan a course of action in conjunction with all project actors/stakeholders
- Report and is accountable towards Management/General Management regarding project/mission follow up, planning, budgets allocated vs. expenses spend, engaged and expenses forecasted until project closure. Quote additional tasks/variation vs. initial scope sold
- Make analysis and explain technical and budgetary discrepancies
- Organize and conduct project meetings (Kick of Meeting, intermediate meetings, closing, etc.) for the complete mission/project.
- Organize and supervise mission/project reception and support for punch list closing up.
- Care about Quality, Cost and Delivery of the project.
- Participate actively to the technical design, organization or financial issues during the project/mission and is responsible to address all appropriate action plan/recovery plans with support of Project Director
degree in Engineering, Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Food Experts or
equivalent combination of education and experience
years in Project Management with strong technical expertise in Packaging
and/or processing, utilities portfolio
In Beverages, Food, Home or Personal Care segments a plus
(written, spoken) in French & English is mandatory
- Additional foreign language an asset
knowledge of different engineering disciplines (mechanical,
electrical/automation, industry, processing and including audits/site
knowledge in Project Management: Project Management Process follow-up,
Financial follow-up, responsibility
to discuss, question, and articulate mechanical, electrical, automation
and machine operational issues designed and manufactured for the food and
to read and interpret Engineering documents (operating and maintenance
instructions, procedures manuals, assembly and detailed engineered
to manage team members within scope of project
of MS Project and MS Office
- ERP experience is a plus
- Structured and well organized
- Team work oriented
to manage multiple projects as the same time
- Strong customer service orientation