Product Support Manager (H/F)
Product Support Conveyor/Cap Feeder Manager is in charge to manage a team of specialists (mechanic, automation, process) on Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex, being responsible to coordinate their activities of backoffice and field support. Main function is to secure the operational follow up & technical support of all Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex and associated trade equipment’s at back-office level (mechanic, process and automation), using RCA methodology and manage the execution of the consequent actions. He has also the responsibility to start-up and qualify Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex prototypes and to validate the introduction of modifications/variants in the equipment BOM and of new products in the portfolio, in coordination with the other relevant teams.
- Secure troubleshooting and support Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex and associated trade equipment, contributing with experts onsite if necessary
- Secure internal and external qualification of new product development and variants
- Drive warranty cost reduction plan for Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex securing proper RCA is performed
- Manage Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex product support team of experts (backoffice and field experts)
- Manage, coordinate and prioritize backoffice activities of the team based in his working unit
- Support Global Product Training in the creation of training FSE documentation (SOP & Troubleshooting procedure)
- Secure performances of commercially released equipment and lines
- Evaluate and secure the extension of retrofits on the installed base, where necessary
- Support hotline service during the weekend, thanks to team members involvement
- Support the availability of field methods for installation, qualification, technical analysis, repairing and maintenance activities
- Secure competences increase of the team, on the complete Conveyor / Capfeeder /AQFlex
- 5 years at least of technical assistance, field experience or engineering on Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflex products;
- Experience in assembly and testing of complex machinery or field and service activities or technical assistance would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Conveyor/Cap Feeder/AQflexs products and process.
- Good reporting capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attitude to problem solving (trouble shooting and RCA) and Customer oriented
- Good Interpersonal skills, especially ability to communicate with different target groups (technicians, customers, etc.)