The Area Manager will report directly to the Sales Director of a specialised, talented and ambitious business which delivers strategic branding and packaging services to the beverage, food, home and personal care regional and global brand owners.
- Achieve sales objectives in the assigned area year over year
- Follow his/her own projects as PM the very first year
- Develop in-depth, long-lasting customer relationship based on trust, built on true understanding of customer wants and needs and ability to consistently perform upon commitment
- Understand and analyse the market in assigned region, looking at Beverage, Food, Home and Personal Care market dynamics, global & regional consumer trends, environmental sustainability subject evolution. Master both analytical and qualitative information
- Actively identify new prospects, selecting based on potential opportunity qualification and approaching them self-positioning as an added value consultant resource.
- Develop and maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline, providing accurate monthly order forecast
- Approach customers both directly and leveraging on Sidel Account Managers and Service Account Managers sales network.
- Follow up with customers during post sales activities.
- Project Management
- Contribute to the product portfolio development agenda, identifying customer needs that can be addressed from new services to be productised from the Marketing and Operations team.
- Use and tailor sales support tools, including business/portfolio customer presentations, value calculators and growth initiatives support material in order to articulate a specific value proposition.
- Represent the business in specific industry conferences and customer events
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Further education or qualifications
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Results oriented
- Willing to learn
- High energy and motivation to succeed
- Structured approach to the sales process: investigating, meeting, probing, applying, convincing and closing.
- Ability to work in a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Frequent travels (40%) in Europe and North Africa (France, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Czech Republic,
- Slovakia, Poland, Baltic Republics and African French Speaking Countries)
- Languages: English and French High proficiency level. Other languages are a plus