The role is to manage existing customers and develop new customers within Indonesia and/or business area in order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for complete Sidel portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales. Provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of Sidel, thus enabling Sidel to achieve its Balance Score Card and regional objectives.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the assigned territory/business area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization.
- Build strategic networks and relationships with vendors, suppliers and integrators to further develop the
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans
- Develop customer needs analysis
- Negotiate and issue price lists
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in the Sales Data Warehouse
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan
- Represent Sidel at events/conferences/seminars when applicable and network with trade and sales organizations in the industry.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Good command of English and local language
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
- Minimum 5 years experience in capital equipment sales and territory/business area management, particularly
in the packaging and/or rigid plastic industry
- Established customer base and network within the rigid container market
- Significant rigid container equipment, market and industry knowledge
- Market evaluation and analysis skills, planning skills; ability to develop and present a value proposition
- Sales management experience; excellent negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Action results orientated
- Able to travel >50%