Account Manager Central & West Africa
United Arab Emirates
Manage existing customers and develop new customers within a defined territory and/or business area in order to deliver budgeted sales and margins for complete Sidel portfolio, with a focus on equipment sales. Provide customers with win-win solutions which meet their needs and are in the best interests of Sidel, thus enabling Sidel to achieve its Balanced Score Card and regional objectives.
- Accountable for meeting budgeted sales and margins for the assigned territory/business area.
- Manage existing customers and develop new accounts within assigned territory/business area.
- Establish strong relationships with customers by building a network of contacts within their organization.
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Develop customer needs analysis.
- Negotiate and issue price lists.
- Present quotes in line with commercial policy.
- Maintain and clean up-to-date sales pipeline in CEP.
- Manage Master agreement contract process from beginning to end.
- Oversee the execution of the project and maintain customer contact.
- Initiate product development strategies (short and long term) through the Product Development Plan.
- Represent Sidel at events/conferences/seminars when applicable and network with trade and sales organizations in the industry.
- Define and implement territory/business area strategy to meet equipment sales and margins objectives.
- Contribute to PDP strategy as needed.
- Contribute to pricing strategy for assigned territory/business area.
- Contribute to communication strategy for the assigned territory/business area (high level of involvement in communication events).
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
- Languages requirements: English and French
- Sales management experience; excellent negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in capital equipment sales and territory/business area management, particularly in the packaging and/or rigid plastic industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Action Orientated
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Ability to travel (>50%)
- Managing and measuring Work
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented