Mold Polisher & Assembler
Position dedicated to the polishing and assembly of blow molds. supporting Sidel mold manufacturing and services activity.
- Complete mold cavity polishing and assembly of blow molds to a defined standard, in an agreed timeframe.
- Follow published production schedule
- Liaise with machining
- QC teams to share best practices and give/receive quality feedback.
- Ability to receive and follow instruction, to work in a manual polishing and assembly role for an 8 hour work day, giving accurate and consistent results.
- Ability to learn on the job, and to be flexible to move from task to task as the activity demands.
- Team member who can grow in the role with the expected growth of the activity.
- Experience of polishing blow molds and/or injection molds beneficial, but specific experience not essential.