Cloud Competence Center Lead (H/F, M/W)
Sidel is looking for an experienced cloud engineer to work with our I&O team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modify and improve existing systems.
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Design, develop and deploy modular cloud-based systems.
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identify, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interact with clients by providing cloud support and making recommendations based on client needs.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- Experience with SysOps.
- Azure certifications preferred.
- Knowledge and experience on VMWare ESX and private cloud solutions is also needed
- AWS, and GCP certification is a plus
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.