IS Analyst QTCS
The Business Transformation Office function is responsible for supporting the rest of Sidel with process implementation as well as IT projects and services to automate the Sidel Business Processes. We do this by employing a modern set of software and applications on a global scale. We are constantly updating and improving our software and application landscape in order to simplify our processes and how we work and to decrease cost and to improve efficiency and effectiveness. We annually execute 40+ projects, ranging from small change request projects to large multi-million ERP implementation projects.
We are seeking an information specialist who will work with colleagues and consultants to develop and improve the performance of our IT systems for the Services Area, one of the key strategic areas of Sidel.
The information specialist must have good knowledge of Project Systems tools (especially SAP ECC PS) to help in maintain and developing ‘engineering to order’ solutions.
You will work under the responsibility of the Business Analyst to specify, develop, maintain and improve the performance of solutions that automate our business processes. You will also monitor the global performance of IT services which support the core process and take proactive and/or reactive steps to restore or improve service performance.
The deployment of robust IT solutions for after sales portfolio products (spare parts, service, training, planned maintenance, retrofit) is a fundamental pillar of Sidel’s transformation strategy. The selected IT analyst will join Sidel to contribute to this highly visible and strategic programme.
- MAINTAINING SOLUTIONS: acting as team member in IT support team
- Help external service partner in resolving incidents providing needed functional info about Sidel business processes and process integration criticalities
- Propose actions/solutions to improve the IT support by automating, simplifying, training or similar
- DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS: acting as team member in selected projects
- Reviews, analyse, and evaluates business
systems and user needs, and details them; working closely with process
teams to prioritise business goals and information needs.
- Develop and implement the most efficient
and cost-effective solutions, by documenting business and technical
requirements, driving implementation team, testing and promote solution
- Make recommendations surrounding improving
processes, efficiency and practices.
- Communicate changes and provide training
to impacted key users or users.
- Use appropriate tools and methodologies to track and report against budget and plan ensuring that project controls are in place
- Regular liaison with internal and external clients
- Working within a
complex matrix organization internationally
Professional Skills and Experience :
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high pressure and high activity situations
- Demonstrated ability to guide the work of others, including external suppliers and service providers, to interact with people working remotely, in different countries and from different business and geographical cultures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of process and service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Over 3 years of experience in design and deployment of SAP solutions for after-sales service mainly based on Project System module; knowledge of SAP ECC6 PS (strong skills, including FI/CO integration) and SD (medium skills) is mandatory; knowledge on CS, MM, PM module is appreciated but not mandatory.
- Expert in business processes aiming to support sell to final customers after sales portfolio products.
- Experience of deployment of WEB based.
- Broad understanding of technology and software development and implementation practice.
Personal Qualifications & Success Profile
The successful candidate is customer and business oriented. He or she is proactive and goal oriented, with a strong sense of personal drive and initiative and with good people and skills. The IS Analyst is analytical and fact-based, relying on prioritisation, clarity, and action orientation.