IT Business Analyst Finance and Controlling
We are seeking an information specialist who will work with colleagues and consultants to develop and improve the performance of our IT systems for Finance Area, one of the key strategic areas of Sidel.
You will work under the responsibility of the Business Analyst to specify, develop, maintain and improve the performance of solutions that automate our business processes. You will also monitor the global performance of IT services which support the core process and take proactive and/or reactive steps to restore or improve service performance. The deployment of robust IT solutions for finance and Controlling Areas. The selected IT analyst will join Sidel to contribute to this highly visible and strategic programme.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high pressure and high activity situation
- Demonstrated ability to guide the work of others, including external suppliers and service providers, to interact with people working remotely, in different countries and from different business and geographical cultures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of process and service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Over 3 years of experience in design and deployment of SAP solutions for Finance and Controlling: SAP ECC6 modules FI, CO (mandatory);
- Good knowledge CO-P
- Expert in business processes aiming to support Finance Business.
- Broad understanding of technology and software development and implementation practice.