Project Manager Digital Execution
The Project Manager Digital Execution is responsible for the complete management of an industrial IT project from initial contact with the customer to final acceptance of the installation.
He is the privileged interlocutor of the SIDEL Group customer and sales person for all technical and organizational points directly related to the project.
- Raise of all the basic data and constraints of the project
- Coordinate the interfaces between the various stakeholders of the internal and external project at SIDEL
- Draws the network architecture of the project
- Defines the list of equipment to be purchased for the realization of the project
- Assembles and tests the hardware configuration
- Knows how to modify PLC programs of the different machines or systems of the project
- Commissioning and deployment of Sidel digital solutions
- Performs tests and commissioning at the customer's site in France or abroad of the entire project. As such, plan around 50% of the working time for business trips.
- Writes, during commissioning, weekly reports on the progress of the project
- Train the customer's staff in the use of the digital solution implemented
- Writes end-of-case files
- Train SIDEL staff in the sale and use of the group's digital tools
- Serve as technical support to salespeople and through this, accompany them to customers, in France or abroad, to make presentations.
- Master or equivalent in IT or Industrial IT Engineer
- Good level of technical English
- An additional foreign language will be appreciated
- Knowledge of a PLC programming language
- Know how to propose and configure simple network architectures and IT infrastructures
- Good knowledge of databases and reporting
- Good practical knowledge in electricity
- Mastery of project management techniques
- Mastery of a programming language is a plus (C #, java, python, html / css, ...)
- Motivated to travel frequently to Europe, Middle East and Africa