United Arab Emirates
Sidel is looking for an Administrator, part of the Customer Management function and reporting to the EVP Customer Management AOA, that will be responsible to support the EVP in diary management, travel management and other tasks as needed. The administrator shall also support Human Resources Manager in payroll and administrative tasks on day to day basis. This role will need close coordination with all team leaders as well as all other department assistants.
- Support EVP Sales in Diary Management, travel bookings and visa arrangements and expenses.
- Manage EVP's approvals for team members and prepare management meetings for management team.
- Support HR Manager in recruitment & onboarding, payroll and other administrative tasks on day to day basis, as needed.
- Be the contact point for all leave and other attendance related employee concerns.
- Support in Office Management tasks such as funding office account, PO preparations, parking access and access permits.
Level of education and languages:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Diploma / Course in secretarial practice preferable
- IT Proficient with all typical tools including Microsoft Office (expertise in MS Excel desirable)
- Fluency in verbal and written English
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar HR admin role in a dynamic environment
- Handle data with accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Independent, proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong phone, e-mail and in-person communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Good communication and presentation skills