Field Service Engineer
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer that performs Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites. The candidate must perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites. Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
Required experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in field activities;
- Technical subject matter expertise on Automation (B&R, siemens, Elau & AB) Electrical or Aseptic;
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanic / Mechatronic;
- Specialization in automation or aseptic is a plus;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
Level of Education and Languages:
- Technical professional qualification or Bachelor degree in Mechanics or Mechatronics idealy;
- Fluency in Spanish & English, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is a plus, specially French, Italian or Portuguese;
- Availability to travel up to 90 % (Including International Locations);
- Exposure to work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds;
- Constantly ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps & poles;
- Constantly operating machinery and/or power tools;
- Constantly operating in small and/or enclosed spaces;
- Often operating in high temperatures;
Expected Key Leadership Behaviours
- Problem Solving
- Action Orientated
- Decision Making oriented
- Customer / Team Orientated
- Good Contact with People, ability to intaract with all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication