Product supply & Sourcing Controlling Director
Works in partnership with the Supply Chain and Sourcing Leadership team, developing and implementing effective controlling activities, processes and tools as well as providing valuable financial insights and recommendations for decision-making, implementation and steering to reduce cost, enhance efficiency and mitigate risks over Supply chain.
- Participate in the definition of the Industrial strategy and budget by providing insights on the financial implications and cost impact
- Coordinate the preparation of the PS&S budget for the year, execute regular follow-ups, closing and outlooking activities, understand deviations and propose action plan.
- Provide effective consolidation and interpretation of reliable, timely and meaningful financial data, performance measures, follow up and analysis especially:
- Supply chain performance on objective scales,
- product manufacturing costs and quality,
- Absorption of factories,
- Sourcing costs (including Third party Equipment production Costs and benchmarking)
- Propose improvement actions to drive industrial performance
- Support the preparation of business cases and capex related to Industrial plan and provide a regular follow up proposing corrective actions as needed
- Support key decisions with high quality financial expertise
- Develop the financial acumen across the PS&S community, advice and challenge the different stakeholders to develop their ownership on the financial area and maximize the overall efficiency of our Industrial operations
- Contribute to strategic programs related to his/her perimeter
- Interface with central / regional / portfolio finance organization and the PS&S VPs to improve the reliability and availability of financial reporting and measurements on Equipment while optimizing the workload of controlling teams.
- In an era of digitalization, participate in process & tools enhancements by understanding the Company needs, improving data governance, harnessing automation capabilities and capitalizing on value-adding activities
- Develop his team, break silos, weave networks of collaboration, increase productivity with agility and act as a change agent.
Level of education and languages:
- Master degree in Finance, accounting or controlling; Excellent level of English
Required experience and skills:
- Min 10 years of experience in controlling, in global industrial environment
- Digital acumen and experience in streamlining/automatizing processes
- Experience with SAP
- Project management knowledge and experience
Able to travel (up to 30%)
Key Leadership Behaviors
- Business driven and strategic minded
- Good communication skills (listening, engaging, …)
- Strong drive, leadership
- Fantastic Team player
- Decisive when needed
- Excellent analytical, logical and structural skills
- Growth mindset, develop self and develop others