Finance & HR Director
Perform all or part of some of the finance and controlling processes related to the company (e.g: including projects, product lines, commercial activities in the context of monthly closings, full year Outlooks, Budgets and Business Plans).
Act as both as:
1) a business partner to local managers to reach local targets
2) a local driver to make sure local decisions are compliant with TLI / Sidel / services controlling rules and contribute to Gentlebrand/Competek global objectives.
This position delivers/coordinate some HR transactions for Gentlbrand (S. Vendemmiano, Italy) and Competek (Salles D’Angles, France).
- Elaborate P&L, BS and Cash Flow analysis in the scope of the Group processes, such as Business Plan, Budget daily interaction with local management team and the rest of finance community in the Group full year Outlooks, quarterly closings and monthly reporting daily interaction with other local employees
- Depending on his/her level of seniority/autonomy, performs all or part of some of the controlling processes
Elaborate statutory reporting
- Manage external consultants (e.g. auditors, accounting, HR provider)
- Act as business partner for local managers, helping to drive performance towards short term and long term objectives
- Propose and implement continuous improvements of existing analyses / tools / information systems Teamwork with other members of the local or Sidel finance community to contribute to reach local and global objectives part of management team
- Support Sidel HR in certain activities (accounting related to HR (i.e. workforce), registration of new hires and termination on proper software, support time-attendance mgmt., employee record updates on payroll software, activities of preparation for the payslips creation, liaise with payroll provider, support on HR processes, support on terminations, support hiring for internships)
- Ensure HR files are always up to date and maintained in good order
- Provides timely and accurate report to Governments, Administration and Finance community for HR related costs
- Manage finance team for Gentlebrand and Competek
- Italian/French are a plus
- Master degree
- Team management experience
- Min 5 yrs of experience in Finance and controlling in structured environment
- Proficient in MS Office, comfortable with financial softwares
- Knowledgeable in IFRS (international accounting standards) and Italian accounting standards
- Able to travel (up to 15%)