VP Finance ECA
Sidel is looking for the Vice President Finance ECA, part of the Finance organization reporting to the EVP Finance IT and Business transformation, who will be responsible for proactively providing finan-cial & business information to drive Region’s financial performance; supporting key decisions with high quality financial expertise; implementing necessary procedures to grant that required internal controls are in place and that company business ethics & assets are safeguarded; securing the highest produc-tivity possible within both Finance IT and Business transformation and the wider organisation and de-veloping a performing team.
- Provide high-quality, timely support & analysis to enable good business decisions in the Re-gion.
- Support EVP Customer Management in all commercial decisions.
- Monitor & analyse performance, communicate variations, recommend & take corrective actions.
- Drive competitiveness initiatives for function & Region.
- Drive Regional company Balanced Scorecard/Target process.
- Drive the 3 year financial business planning process.
- Execute & deploy Corporate calendar within the Cluster.
- Support Process Owner for Finance.
- Participate in the introduction of Business Transformation projects into the Region.
- Ensure that Continuous Improvement activities are executed.
- Secure high productivity within Finance via adoption of global service delivery models.
- Promote sharing of Finance IT Business Transformation best practices within the Region.
Control & Compliance
- Support implementation of the Group Charter on Corporate Governance across the Region.
- Ensure implementation of Sidel reporting policies, costing principle (when applicable) & FRM within the Region.
- Support implementation of Sidel Group Financial Control programmes within the Region.
- Support Tetra Laval International Tax to implement tax efficient structures/trade flows & simpli-fy legal structures within the Region in alignment with Group Financial Control.
- Coordination of Audit, Treasury/Banking, Risk & Insurance activities within the Region.
Business Service Provider
- Support implement/maintaining effective, efficient & flexible Financial Services in line with the Global Finance Service Delivery Model.
High Performing Team Player
- Ensure that the Region Finance organisation has the competence to deliver on requirements & sustain & enhance performance.
- Set priorities & focus for Finance in the Region in alignment with global Finance IT & BT priori-ties & focus.
- Lead appointments of all direct reports.
- Responsible for the development of regional Finance staff.
- Provide clear, concise & credible communications in relation to Finance roles & responsibilities.
Level of education and languages:
- An MBA, Master Degree or equivalent.
- Fluent level of English.
- Italian and/or French is an advantage.
Required experience and skills:
- Min 15 years of experience in finance, preferably in contract manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record, experience, in depth understanding of finance and controlling functions and operations.
- Solid accounting and reporting knowledge and experience from multinational companies.
- Financial management responsibility for multiple legal companies.
- Experience in driving international teams based in different countries.
- Experience in Business Partnering to Senior roles.
- Experience in leading change and optimising the organization.
- Business driven and strategic minded.
- Ability to see the complete picture.
- Excellent analytical, logical and structural skills.
- Project management knowledge and experience.
- Able to travel (up to 50%).
Key Leadership Behaviors:
- Good communication skills (in writing, in presentations & in listening).
- Strong drive, leadership and interpersonal skills with personal presence.
- Comfortable in an evolving environment and happy to lead change.
- Team player, with good culture adaptability.
- Integrates arguments and convinces employees within and outside own organization.
- Decisive when needed.
- Able to lead without formal authority.