Automation & Controls Specialist
Under the supervision of the Project Manager the Automation Specialist carries out the programming of Programmable Logic Controller and Human-Machine Interface, to devellop the logic that controls the conveying system in beverage production lines
- Based on the information provided by the PM, to develop the functional
analysis for the control of the conveying system.
- To develop the communication tables (hand checking) between the conveyor
and the line equipment.
- To simulate and validate the programs before shipping in order to detect problems and carryout solutions.
- To support the Electrical PM in the selection of PLC configuration
- If necessary to perform the control panel electrical
test at panel builder facility and report to the PM the non-conformities.
- If necessary to supervise "On Site" electrical installation and participate to the conveyor startup
- To receive internal trainings to improve his skills and maintain his knowledge up to date with new technologies
- To make an auto follow up of his training plan.
- Bachelor of electronic engineering or equivalent working experience
- English and spanish a must. French / Italian a plus.
- PLC programing Siemens a must. Rockwell a plus
- Has experience with PLC comunication over Ethernet/Profinet
- Has eperience in communication network configurartion