Electrical Project Manager
Sidel is looking for a Electrical Project Manager for the conveying project execution.
Meanwhile other responsabilities, He/She will be responsible for the electrical deign of the conveying system, the confirmity to the scope, the follow up of the schedule, and the technical documentation. He/She will lead and/or supervise local and remote teams during the execution of the project.
- To receive and analyze the project coming from precontracting after Order Intake.
- To develop the project electrical budget and the time schedule
- Bing the Electrical contact with the client, participating to the meetings, issuing the minutes.
- To Supervise and support a team for:
- The production of the electrical layout, the power distribution and network layout,
- The control panel design and schematics
- The selection of the panel builder
- The conveyor programming
- To analyze and find the technical solutions
- To purchase when necessary Electrical parts or solutions
- To follow up and update the electrical schedule and budget
- To develop and issue the electrical Description Of Operation (DOO)
- To prepare and issue the electrical installation bid package, then the construction package
- To participate to the selection of the electrical contractor in charge of the installation
- To visit the site during the installation and startup to ensure the conformity to the construction package
- To be present at the line CAV (Client Acceptation Test) and support it when required by the project team leader (EPM)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Good level of English is a must
- Native Spanish speaker, Italian or French is a plus
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2D drawing software is mandatory
- Familiar with MS Office 365 suite (Excel, Word, Project and Power Point etc...)
- Open-minded, cooperative and proactive approach
- Willing to improve professional profile and being part of a well-structured and successful team
- Availability to travel