Industrial engineering specialist
Support Industrial engineering team in terms of testing procedures for equipment, development of testing benches and manage the implementation of Digital Procedure and New Technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Cobot, Augmented Reality) in production, to improve quality and efficiency of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Develop and upgrade testing tools due to platform and automation evolution to ensure business continuity on testing activities
- Develop digital procedure for automation application to office and production activities.
- Lead the implementation of software, automation procedure and tools to improve production processes on the appointed site.
- Lead the scouting, implementation, and deployment of new technologies (AI, Cobot, AR) in all the plants of the group to improve production processes, quality and efficiency of manufacturing and assembly processes
- Support supply chain digital transformation Initiative
- Create the working instruction based on the developed project.
- Develop the tools to set and control the manufacturing activities.
- Apply Lean&Six Sigma best practice to analyze data, investigate root cause for production processes variability, plan and execute actions involving inter-functional team.
- Lead year over year cycle time reductions
- Work with internal and external team, leading objectives, and deadline
Level of education and
- Master Degree in Engineering (Software Engineering) or similar
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- VB, Phyton, C++, Java, SQlite
- PowerBI is a plus
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- French is a plus
- Proved experience in assembly activities management and testing support for industrial equipment
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma tools and methodology
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus
- Projects of implementation of Artificial Intelligence in production environment
- Experience in development of Robot/Cobot applications
- Leadership and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively at all levels, and with all functions
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in cross-functional and international teams
- Project management attitude
- Proactive, strong problem solving/analytical attitude.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and determined
- Availability to travel.