Part of a mechanical engineering team, he/she is integrated within a project team to secure the development and maintenance of mechanical modules.
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility , assembly and maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule.
- Manage technical problem solving., participating or organising design review, qualification review, functionnal
analysis, FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to Sidel design specification, Sidel design process and product evolution
process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardisation principle, granularly rules,
interfaces standardisation level, etc)
- Mechanical Engineer Master
- high school diploma at Technical Institute as preferential requirement
- Professional Qualifications and Experience
- Technical expertise on product
- Design to cost skills
- CAD Skills
- Manufacturing know how
- Materials property know how
- Structural analysis
Key Leadership Behaviour
- Team working
- Availability for short business trip at customer site
- Peer Relationship
- Drive for results