Field Service Engineer - Mechanical
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized on Mechanic. The main focus is to perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites. Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel’s equipment installed at customer sites.
Finally, a good understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer
plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular
activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures. Execute
basic electrical work (e.g. cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in
reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer
- Perform activities in line with the Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior,
technical activities, troubleshooting and report-ing deliverables;
- Report to the ISM for team site activities.
and Language Requirements:
- Technical professional qualification or Bachelor degree
in Engineering as a plus;
- English fluent, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in field activities;
- Experience in the beverage industry is a plus;
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanic;
- Aseptic knowledge is a plus;
- Availability to travel ( Up to 90% Italy and Internationally, mainly Europe).