Regional Field Service Engineer - Filler
Sidel is looking for an extremely motivated Mechanical Field Service Engineer to work with SIDEL on our high tech filling machines, and who will performs Installation, start-up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Equipment supplied to customer sites. The candidate must perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel`s equipment installed at customer sites i.e. troubleshooting and refurbishment . Develop a good understanding of the customer needs to provide objective advice and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures, Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site;
- Technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
- Bachelor’s degree engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent level of English is a must.
- Experiences in aseptic filling is a plus.
- French is an advantage.
- Experiences in the beverage industry especially blowing and filling machine is MUST.
- Strong background and experience in the field service activities is MUST
- Technical subject matter expertise on Mechanical OR Mechatronics.
- Basic knowledge in Automation (B&R, SIEMENS, ELAU & AB) Electrical or Aseptic; is plus
- Availability to travel up to 90 % (Including International Locations).