Junior Project Manager (H/F)
Working for the "Spare Parts" Team has great advantages, not only will you learn and work with great talented personals within the rebuild family, while managing projects like; planning and monitoring, preparing and maintaining, adopting and delegations projects. This provides you the opportunity to move forward within the Sidel group by growing in different organizations within the Customer Management Americas team.
- Provide administrative support to reporting manager in all areas needed or as specified
- Serve as point of contact for customer concerns relating to Rebuild Dept. sales as well as resolving issues
- Manage Rebuild quotations, follow-up and total order processing
- Create Production orders and update Procurement of Parts for ordering
- Initiate customer contact in order to promote sales and growth
- Set up Parts in SAP and processing Technical Requests for new part set-up
- Update Job Log for Rebuild Sales Orders and post for staff reviewing
- Manage processed orders to ensure on time delivery
- Process requests for return material authorization's and/or Warranty Requests
- Outside Processes for Vendors
- Plan and Monitor Projects
- Prepare and Maintain Projects
- Adopting and Delegations Projects
- 5 years of working experience in after sales or production plant.
- Excellent reactivity, dynamism, tenacity, autonomy and motivational skills.
- High technical knowledge of Sidel products and complete line equipment.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent multi tasks ability.