Line Assessor, Regional leader
Sidel is looking for a Regional Line Assessor Leader reporting to the Director for Performance Based Services.
The Regional Line Assessor is responsible for the complete management of Line Assessment Activities and Projects; developing this business from the creation of leads with the Service Account Man-agers through the initial contact with the customer, delivering the quote until the delivery of the corrective action plan and report following the assessment.
The Line Assessment is the essential starting point for all Performance improvement activities and projects therefore Sidel needs an analytical and determined person who can properly assess and identify the opportunities to drive line efficiency improvement for the customers’ production lines.
He is the privileged interlocutor of the client and the commercial contact of Sidel to offer the most suitable assessment for the customer. In the same way he/she will be the interlocutor of the customer for all the technical and organizational points of the assessment action plan so as to direct Sidel resources to support the actions and improvements identified within the plan.
- Prepare the offer following the request for quotation which is communicated by the Service director, Service Account manager or the customer.
- Ensures the preparation of the assessment by asking and studying the elements necessary for the realization of the service.
- Go to the customers site to perform the field part of the assessment service.
- Initiate the necessary investigations and analysis and formalize the assessment report along with the corrective action plan (CAP).
- Present the final report and any simulation studies to the client and to the Service Account Manager so as to align all stakeholders on the opportunities and next steps.
Trainings and languages
- Engineer degree or equivalent;
- Excellent English and French, written and spoken are mandatory;
- Knowledge of one or two foreign languages as per geography assigned is desirable
Professional skills and experience
- Knowledge in line automation and regulation is preferred
- Experience as installation or project site manager is preferred
The following knowledge and experiences are also relevant.
- Knowledge of the different components of overall line performance
- Knowledge of bottling line concept and line balance
- Knowledge of project management and assessment techniques
- Knowledge of simulation tools, chrono-analysis, registration of shock and pressure, flowmeters...
- Knowledge in the field of food industry