Field Service Engineering
Sidel is looking for an Automation Engineer who will have a chance to design automation software for our actual/old range of machine or new machine in development. A career at Sidel opens the door to a global business environment full of opportunities for unrivalled growth where you can make a real difference. We believe in making Sidel a great place to work by empowering people and giving them the responsibility and the ownership to do amazing things.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures, Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
- Degree in Engineering or Technical professional qualification
- Specialization in auto-mechanic or aseptic is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products for use in a sales management environment
- Experience in the beverage industry
- Min. 3 years of experience in field activities
- Technical subject matter expertise on Mechanical, Automation (B&R, Siemens, Elau & AB) Electrical or Aseptic
- Availability to travel up to 90 % (Including International Locations)
- Physical Requirements:
- Medium work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds
- Constantly ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like
- Constantly remaining in stationary position, often standing for prolonged periods
- Constantly operating machinery and/or power tools
- Constantly operating in small and/or enclosed spaces