Services Account Director SEAP
Member of AOA (Asia Oceania Africa) Services Management team with responsibility of Driving Performance across the Services Organization functions and processes.
- Drive South East Asia & Pacific (SEAP) services sales activities of the organization as well as leading the related team.
- Define & implement service sales strategies identifying potential customers, managing existing customer relationships in order to deliver budgeted sales and margin targets.
- Define and drive the implementation of the strategy for Services sales for the assigned business area
- Ensure the meeting budgeted services sales and margins for the assigned business area.
- Identify market potential for assigned territory/business area and develop strategic and tactical sales plans accordingly.
- Lead a Services Account Management sales team through the creation and execution of individual sales plans.
- Manage the forecast process in the sub-region driving CRM utilisation
- Own, Deploy and Maintain QTCS process to drive efficiency, effectiveness, and continuous improvement
- Ultimately accountable of Services Customers satisfaction in the assigned sub region
Level of education
degree or equivalent
- Good level
of local language and English. French as a plus
experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/Master's in Business
Administration - Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Services and
territory/business area management, including Sales experience