Product Support ECA Automation Engineer
RPS (regional product support) is a great opportunity to work close either to the product and to the customers. Being in Customer Services organization, there is the opportunity to work on the new equipment and on the installed base too, being updated about improvements and evolutions. The activities are also related to the support of the service. Issue resolution is also one essential part of RPS mission. This job opportunity is related to regular filler, mixer and CIP, specifically to filling platform, where Sidel is best-in-class in terms of capabilities and expertise on PET applications.
Product Support ECA Automation Engineer is part of Product Support ECA organization. The job takes place mainly in the office but also with few missions onsite. In both situations the resource has to:
- secure the operational follow up & technical support (on automation side) of all regular products related to the filling platform, included associated trade equipments (capper, nitrogen doser, printer, external cleaning,...), throughout the whole life of the machine.
- secure that the population of colleagues (mainly FSE, ISM, PM, CCM) in contact with the customer are well supported through email, tickets, telephone and onsite missions.
- secure the preparation and the distribution of the appropriate documentation concerning the troubleshooting of automation issues on regular equipments to customers and to FSE and communication with central product support about identified issues and Non Conformities.
- Master or Bachelor Degree, or equivalent
- English spoken and written
- At least 3 years of technical assistance, field experience or engineering in packaging equipments (automation side)
- Knowledge of sensitive/aseptic technology is a plus
- Knowledge of filling product and process
- Electrical fundaments (safety equipments, sensors, motion, servo drivers, inverters…)
- Knowledge of PLC platform (Siemens S7 SCL-Graph-Awl, B&R, Rockwell Automation)
- Knowledge of HMI (ZenOn, Citec and/or InTouch) and Motion platforms (Danfoss, Schneider, B&R)
- Application of RCA methodology for issue resolution