Assesor Line Performance (M/W - H/F)
Sidel is looking for a Line Assessor reporting to the Director for Performance Based Services.
The Line Assessor is responsible for the complete management of an audit project from the first contacts with the customer to the delivery of the report following the audit.
He is the privileged interlocutor of the client and the commercial contact of Sidel to offer the most suitable audit to the customer
In the same way he is the privileged interlocutor for the customer for all the technical and organizational points directly related to the realization of all the assessments in the portfolio.
Sidel line assessment/ audit activity is a fundamental service in our mission to collaborate with our customer’s to realize the maximum performance of their Sidel production lines.
- Prepare the offer following the request communicated to him by the commercials or the customer
- Ensure the preparation of the audit by requesting and studying the elements necessary for the realization of the service
- Go to the customer's site to carry out the field part of the audit service
- Carry out the studies if necessary
- Formalize the audit report and the action plan
- Present the report to the client and to the sales representative in order to formalize the offers following the recommendations and the action plan discussed
- Make the billing requests to the Sales Administration
- Make the request to open the business to the Sales Administration department
- Respect of the specifications and the conformity of the product with the customer's wishes
- Is responsible for the proper execution of the audit and its analysis
- Is responsible for the conclusions and the proposed action plan
- Is responsible for sending the report within the deadlines
- Is responsible for the updating of his working means (documentation)
- Engineering degree or equivalent level
- Mastery of the basic rules of the packaging line concept
- Good command of English
- Notions in automatism and regulation
- Knowledge of physics, computer science, mechanics
- Knowledge of project management techniques