Maintenance Engineer will be responsible to define, qualify and optimize the maintenance plan of platforms and modules; lead the definition and qualification of the tools requested to execute the maintenance of Sidel equipment.
- Coordinate Maintenance activities in the area of expertise
- Act as maintenance referent in the area of expertise
- Define and Harmonize the Maintenance processes
- Participate to analyses with the product management especially for issue resolution & close the loop
- Secure and validate the maintenance specification for prototypes by defining maintenance cost and time.
- Validate the maintenance plan by simulating new maintenance activities during the qualification period in the workshop.
- Support transversal departments for all activities link to the maintenance
- Support Service Projects for new business development.
- Optimize maintenance plan for equipment to grow the business, analyzing service report feedback
- Lead the developments of the maintenance tool (MMT-FMT)
- Budgets and resources management.
- Master degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Technical expertise on Sidel equipment
- Project management