Field Service Engineer (Rotary Blow Molding machine)
Sidel is looking for a self-motivated Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized on Mechatronics with experience in PLC, ELECTRICAL, and MECHANICAL and able to travel more than 90% of the time.
- Installation, Qualification & Testing and evaluate equipment performance at customer plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications.
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI for regular activities and troubleshooting as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execute electrical work (e.g., cable wiring)
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment non-conformities.
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in reference to carried-out activities.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform activities in line with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan and customer rules.
- Report after sales opportunities detected on Customer site.
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior, technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables.
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
- 5 years’ experience in field service activities.
- English fluent, written and spoken.
- Other foreign language as per regional location is a PLUS.
- Experience in the beverage PET / CAN / GLASS industry.
- Consolidated technical background on Electronics and Mechanicals.
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a PLUS (Rotary labeling / Blowing /
- Knowledgeable with the PLC (Siemens / B&R / ELAU).
- Able to travel (up to 90% in international environment)
- Graduate of Mechatronics Engineering / Electromechanical Engineering or