Field Service Engineer - Labeller
Sidel is looking for a Field Service Engineer (FSE) specialized on Labelling equipment; the main focus is the following:
- Perform Installation, start‐up, commissioning and test of the Sidel Labelling equipment supplied to Customer sites within ECA ( Europe & Central Asia ) perimeter;
- Perform technical assistance during and after the warranty period, carry out training and other after sales services of Sidel Labelling equipment installed at Customer sites.
- Finally, a good understanding of the customer needs is to be developed to provide objective advice and to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Test and evaluate equipment performance at customer
plant, based on technical, contractual and safety specifications;
- Operate on Mechanical systems, HMI, electrical work
(e.g. cable wiring), Automation, for regular activities and troubleshooting as
per Standard Operating Procedures;
- Properly handle, check and transfer equipment
- Prepare Job Progress Chart and technical reports in
reference to carried-out activities;
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer
- Perform activities in line with the Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs), Sidel coordination plan rules and customer rules;
- Report after sales opportunities detected on
- Coach junior colleagues on the on-site behavior,
technical activities, troubleshooting and reporting deliverables;
- Report to the Installation Site Manager for team site activities.
and Language Requirements:
- Technical professional qualification or Bachelor degree
in Mechatronics as a plus;
- English fluent, written and spoken;
- Other foreign language as per regional allocation is
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in field activities;
- Experience in the beverage industry;
- Consolidated technical background on Mechanic / Mechatronic;
- Knowledge of Sidel Portfolio is a plus;
- Availability to travel (Up to 90% internationally).
- Managing and measuring Work;
- Process Management;
- Problem Solving;
- Action Orientated;
- Decision making;
- Customer / Team orientated;
- Good contact with people, ability to interface with all levels of the
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Peer Relationships.